Sunday, September 9, 2007

So, it is like early morning and of course I am the only ne awake. Go figure! The boys are doing good. Colton is grounded and learning that I am no longer easy! HE finds any reason to get out of his room. He even went as far as to tell Jason that we could just send him to military school. Because then he wouldn't be grounded! LOL AT school they are learning to play the recorder. OKay, is this really considered an instrurment? Because no matter how good you are, it is the most horrible sound in the world. Colton is actually really good at it and sometimes it sounds pretty good. But, I guess not being able to do anything but practice will do that. Jayden is just being Jayden. Learning that he can not be ugly to his brother and that he is not going to play the playstation 24 hours a day. That is fun let me tell you. He throws fits that I think rivaled mine when I was little. We are just trying to get the house completly organized before I go to work. Its a blast. Everyone needs to remeber that I have a pack rat for a husband. LOL Well, this is just an up date.Hope everyone is well. Love Dawna

No comments: